BASKETBALL PLAYER FOR LUNCH-TIME GAME
Description: Are you a person that can walk around? We have an exciting opportunity to join our industry-leading lunch-time basketball game in beautiful San Diego, CA. The Basketball Player will report to the Commissioner of Lunchsketball, and will be responsible for scoring baskets and deterring opponents from scoring baskets, as well as assisting teammates with both of these tasks. This great slow-paced environment offers ready access to the Hilltop Deli ($2 sloppy joes on Tuesdays), and our company can accommodate with old used shoes, shorts and shirts if needed. No experience required – Gary will train.
- Job requires repeatedly being elbowed, shoved, slapped, hit, etc.
- Must be able call own fouls, but not be too whiney.
- Ability to dribble without traveling is helpful although not a requirement.
- Must be able to work in an outdoors environment, with temperatures reaching up to 103 degrees.
- At least somewhat dependable communication skills via text and email with Commissioner.
- Ideal candidate will have a deep love of basketball.
Interested candidates should show up at the court around `12:00 – 1:00ish, and give Kerry or Gary their email address or telephone number.